While we appreciate your interest in our content, we are not authorized to grant republishing rights for any content from our third-party contributors. If you wish to use their material, you will need to contact the author directly.
Without Our Permission
You are permitted and encouraged to do the following without our permission:
- Link to iMOM or any specific post on this website.
- Reproduce and distribute material online in unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety), as long as you do not charge a fee and you provide a hyperlink to the original page. For videos, please embed from the original source.
- Print iMOM posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, etc.), provided that you include this copyright notice: “© 2020 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.”
With Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of iMOM content.
- Alter, transform or build upon this content.
If you have some use for iMOM content that is not covered here, please contact us.
To update your email address, contact us at [email protected] Let us know that your email has changed, and we will update our records.
If you would like to unsubscribe from one of our emails, scroll to the bottom of the daily email you received and click “Update your email preferences, including unsubscribing.” You will be unsubscribed immediately, and should no longer receive emails within 2 business days.
You might want to check your Spam/Junk folder or contact your webmaster to see if our emails are being blocked. If so, adding us to your Safe Senders list will fix the problem. If neither of these situations apply, please feel free to contact us, and be sure to give us your name, email address that is signed up for the email, and your phone number. We’ll research the problem for you, and get back to you within 5 business days.
We do not offer counseling. However, you may wish to call Focus on the Family at 1-800-232-6459 for free counseling services over the phone. Additionally, they will have some suggestions on agencies or counselors in your area.
Sure! As a non-profit, iMOM at Family First is always thankful for donations. You can make a donation here.
*While we do appreciate your efforts, please know that we are unable to provide our logo to any third party for use in connection with an event that we have not officially sanctioned, or an event in which we are not directly involved.
No, we do not share our lists with non-partners.
We are currently not accepting any book review copies or posting any books on our websites for promotion.
iMOM is the motherhood program of Family First, a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) educational and charitable organization. Our hope is to inspire and equip moms daily to love their family well.